Hopefully, you all made good use of your microwave ovens over the holiday period. Chances are, as well as cooking meals you will have been using it for re heating mince pies, sausage rolls and even Gluhwein ! Did you have chance to clean it though ? It is a good idea to wipe it over inside and out with a damp cloth after you use it. Even so, it might get a bit whiffy after a while so occasionally give the inside of the cavity a good clean with a specialist cleaner that will both clean and remove odours. Take the time to remove the Turntable tray and roller ring as well and clean them (in the dishwasher if they will fit) and clean thoroughly underneath the turntable. Avoid spraying cleaners directly into the oven cavity (in case you get too much cleaner through the light and convection element holes which cant easily drain out). Spray your cleaner onto a cloth and then wipe that around the cavity (starting at the top and working down). We sell a very good Microwave cleaner in our HG range of cleaning products.
The Microwave Service Company is based in Sellindge, Kent and provides repairs to Domestic and Commercial Microwave Ovens.
Search our blog
- Our Online Shop – Kitchenwareonline.com
- A built in microwave will almost definitely cheaper to repair than to replace
- How to replace the waveguide cover in your microwave oven
- Really low power microwaves
- Microwave Oven Power – Important Information for regular users
- 24 volt truck microwave oven repairs
- Heating plates in the microwave
- 24 Volt Power supply for trucks
- Paint peeling off inside the microwave ?
- Drivemate 24 Volt Microwave