Since we started our online spares shop at kitchenwareonline we have managed to keep in stock at least one of each item ready for dispatch. Of course as the business grows we have found that we never seem to have the ideal quantity of any parts in stock which inevitably leads to delays while we are wating deliveries from our suppliers. We are extremely pleased to announce that after a couple of successful weeks testing with our largest distributor, we are now able to have orders dispatched from the distributors warehouse directly to our customers. The distributor is in a position to keep huge amounts of stock so is rarely runs out of spares. They have a great dsitribution system and so far customers orders have been received next day in most cases. This all makes kitchenwareonline easier to run and of course means that our valuable customers get their orders even faster. Please keep an eye on the website and look out for even more products, spares and accessories for your kitchen being added all of the time.
The Microwave Service Company is based in Sellindge, Kent and provides repairs to Domestic and Commercial Microwave Ovens.
Search our blog
- Our Online Shop – Kitchenwareonline.com
- A built in microwave will almost definitely cheaper to repair than to replace
- How to replace the waveguide cover in your microwave oven
- Really low power microwaves
- Microwave Oven Power – Important Information for regular users
- 24 volt truck microwave oven repairs
- Heating plates in the microwave
- 24 Volt Power supply for trucks
- Paint peeling off inside the microwave ?
- Drivemate 24 Volt Microwave