Following on from the introduction of our Drivemate 24 volt microwave oven earlier this year, we have found that the power supply (inverter) which was always available separately anyway, is actually more popular than the power supply and microwave assembly.
Because of its size, it can be fitted in one cupboard or suitable space and the microwave in a different place to make best use of truck storage cupboards.
● 1500 watts at 240 volts 50 Hz pure sine wave inverter (3000 watts peak).
● Rated supply voltage: 24 volts DC, maximum current 50 amps (fused).
● Over/under voltage protection: maximum 28 volts, minimum 21 volts.
● LED vehicle battery voltage indicator and control circuit (patent applied for).
● Two 240 volt three pin UK mains sockets with digital voltage readout.
● On/off switch for inverter on front panel.
● Two USB charging sockets (5 v – 500 ma)
● Suitable for 800 watt microwave ovens.
● CE/ROHS compliant.
● Stainless steel case with front air vents for cooling.
● Width 245 mm x Height 115 mm x Depth 360 mm (includes plugs and switches)
● Weight 5 Kg.
● Required supply cable size 4 AWG.
● 24 volts DC supply includes a 50 A Anderson (grey) connector.
link to power supply in our online shop (better pictures !)
These are available to buy online or in our shop now. We are currently working on the added options of specific mounting brackets to mount the unit vertically or horizontally and have the option to buy a lead with a 50 amp to 175 amp connector to enable it to plug directly into the truck slave socket ( if located in the cab) for ease of installation.