The Microwave Service Company is based in Sellindge, Kent and provides repairs to Domestic and Commercial Microwave Ovens.
Search our blog
- Our Online Shop – Kitchenwareonline.com
- A built in microwave will almost definitely cheaper to repair than to replace
- How to replace the waveguide cover in your microwave oven
- Really low power microwaves
- Microwave Oven Power – Important Information for regular users
- 24 volt truck microwave oven repairs
- Heating plates in the microwave
- 24 Volt Power supply for trucks
- Paint peeling off inside the microwave ?
- Drivemate 24 Volt Microwave
Tag Archives: microwave hints.
I have added an extract from a report from Panasonic detailing the issues arising from using increasingly more powerful microwaves with only small amounts of food. The results of which can be damaging and expensive to rectify. Modern microwaves can … Continue reading
A good time to mention the mains lead. We’ve had two microwave ovens come into the workshop this last week which have had faulty mains leads and neither of the customers had noticed until we pointed them out as we … Continue reading
Melting chocolate in a microwave is very easy but you do have to be careful. I often hear csutomers report that the oven started sparking when they tried to melt chocolate in it. This is because the microwave oven needs … Continue reading