The Microwave Service Company is based in Sellindge, Kent and provides repairs to Domestic and Commercial Microwave Ovens.
Search our blog
- Should I be concerned about BPA ?
- Are your air vents blocked ?
- Daewoo commercial microwave oven spare parts now available
- Kitchenwareonline.com – easier to navigate
- Our Online Shop – Kitchenwareonline.com
- A built in microwave will almost definitely cheaper to repair than to replace
- How to replace the waveguide cover in your microwave oven
- Really low power microwaves
- Microwave Oven Power – Important Information for regular users
- 24 volt truck microwave oven repairs
Tag Archives: Microwave oven
We have been asked occasionally to supply microwave ovens that output even less than the usual 500 watt microwaves that we already sell. Just to confirm, a microwave oven draws nearly twice the power in watts that it produces in … Continue reading
I have for a long time wanted to be able to make better use of our blog. Last year we made some good progress with our social media, we now have a presence on Twitter, LinkedIn, 2 Facebook pages and … Continue reading
Forget the old stereotype that microwaves are only for heating up boring, unhealthy microwave meals for one; it’s capable of far more… With the right cookware, you can create delicious meals from scratch that can be healthy, nutritious and quick … Continue reading
We are now able to carry out repairs to Samsung Roadmate microwave ovens. These ovens are still very expensive to buy new and we have found that we are able to offer an effective and cheaper option than just replacing … Continue reading
I have added an extract from a report from Panasonic detailing the issues arising from using increasingly more powerful microwaves with only small amounts of food. The results of which can be damaging and expensive to rectify. Modern microwaves can … Continue reading
We have been asked on many occasions whether we could change the way that the microwave door opens, usually with a change of design in the kitchen the microwave would need to go in a different place. The door on … Continue reading
• Keep it simple: Some of the best-tasting foods require simple ingredients. For example, try poaching fish in herbs and butter to provide an easy and elegant meal in minutes. • Avoid hard-skinned foods: Some hard-skinned foods like eggs and … Continue reading
A good time to mention the mains lead. We’ve had two microwave ovens come into the workshop this last week which have had faulty mains leads and neither of the customers had noticed until we pointed them out as we … Continue reading