The Microwave Service Company is based in Sellindge, Kent and provides repairs to Domestic and Commercial Microwave Ovens.
Search our blog
- Should I be concerned about BPA ?
- Are your air vents blocked ?
- Daewoo commercial microwave oven spare parts now available
- Kitchenwareonline.com – easier to navigate
- Our Online Shop – Kitchenwareonline.com
- A built in microwave will almost definitely cheaper to repair than to replace
- How to replace the waveguide cover in your microwave oven
- Really low power microwaves
- Microwave Oven Power – Important Information for regular users
- 24 volt truck microwave oven repairs
Category Archives: Microwave tips and hints
We are regularly asked about the use of foil containers in the microwave. Many shops supply frozen or chilled prepacked meals that can be reheated or cooked either in a conventional oven or in a microwave oven. They can, but … Continue reading
We are pleased to report that we now have a small range of Lekue Premium silicone products for sale on http://www.kitchenwareonline.com. We have chosen a few useful and interesting items initially but will grow the range over time. Lekue are … Continue reading
I have just reposted an interesting article from the Daily Mail asking the above question. Basically, there is a suggestion that harmful toxins could be released from plastics and absorbed by the food when heated in a microwave. Certainly the … Continue reading
I have added an extract from a report from Panasonic detailing the issues arising from using increasingly more powerful microwaves with only small amounts of food. The results of which can be damaging and expensive to rectify. Modern microwaves can … Continue reading
I recently soke to a customer who was getting part of his jacket potato uncooked. he had to think to turn the potato during cooking despite the microwave having a turntable. The reason was the glass tray itself. The heat … Continue reading
As a member of the Microwave Technologies Association I was fortunate to attend our last quarterley meeting which was hosted by Veetee Foods this week. The meeting was really useful. Its always nice to catch up with like minded colleagues. The Microwave … Continue reading
• Keep it simple: Some of the best-tasting foods require simple ingredients. For example, try poaching fish in herbs and butter to provide an easy and elegant meal in minutes. • Avoid hard-skinned foods: Some hard-skinned foods like eggs and … Continue reading
There is a lot of converstion going about the web regarding the safety of using plastic cookware in your microwave, in particular the possible danger of toxins from the plastic cookware being released by microwave energy and being absorbed into … Continue reading