The Microwave Service Company is based in Sellindge, Kent and provides repairs to Domestic and Commercial Microwave Ovens.
Search our blog
- Should I be concerned about BPA ?
- Are your air vents blocked ?
- Daewoo commercial microwave oven spare parts now available
- Kitchenwareonline.com – easier to navigate
- Our Online Shop – Kitchenwareonline.com
- A built in microwave will almost definitely cheaper to repair than to replace
- How to replace the waveguide cover in your microwave oven
- Really low power microwaves
- Microwave Oven Power – Important Information for regular users
- 24 volt truck microwave oven repairs
Tag Archives: microwave cooking
I follow a lot of conversations about all things microwave and a subject that has come to the fore again recently is the worry about the need for microwave cookware being BPA free. So what is BPA ? BPA stands … Continue reading
We are regularly asked about the use of foil containers in the microwave. Many shops supply frozen or chilled prepacked meals that can be reheated or cooked either in a conventional oven or in a microwave oven. They can, but … Continue reading
Found yourself left with a big mess to clean up after using the microwave? Food not cooked properly all the way through? Then you need to remind yourself of the basics when it comes to microwave use. Your microwave may … Continue reading
Forget the old stereotype that microwaves are only for heating up boring, unhealthy microwave meals for one; it’s capable of far more… With the right cookware, you can create delicious meals from scratch that can be healthy, nutritious and quick … Continue reading
• Keep it simple: Some of the best-tasting foods require simple ingredients. For example, try poaching fish in herbs and butter to provide an easy and elegant meal in minutes. • Avoid hard-skinned foods: Some hard-skinned foods like eggs and … Continue reading
There is a lot of converstion going about the web regarding the safety of using plastic cookware in your microwave, in particular the possible danger of toxins from the plastic cookware being released by microwave energy and being absorbed into … Continue reading
Good revision, 10 microwave cooking tips. http://ow.ly/5FgHp
The power levels available in microwave ovens vary greatly from around 500 watts in low power ovens, all the way up to 3000 watts for some Commercial models. So microwave cooking times are necessarily imprecise. Use the timings in microwave cooking … Continue reading
Melting chocolate in a microwave is very easy but you do have to be careful. I often hear csutomers report that the oven started sparking when they tried to melt chocolate in it. This is because the microwave oven needs … Continue reading